- Made in Britain by TEKPRO
- Suitable for animal feed & wood pellets between 3mm and 12mm.
- Fully automatic sample testing, perfect for quality conscious busy mill environments .
- Takes samples directly from the production line during the manufacturing stage.
- Operated by Windows software (provided), or can be paired with mill management software.
- Reproducible accuracy of ± 0.1%
- Helps to eliminate waste, maintain quality, and reduce cost.
- Fast-growing user base worldwide.
- 3PH 400V, Earth and Neutral model only
Holmen NHP300 Information Sheet
Email my download link to:
The Holmen NHP300 Pellet Durability Tester is ideally suited to a busy, quality focused mill.
Samples are automatically taken from the production line, the machine tests the pellets by agitating them with air at a fixed 70mBar pressure, returns them to the line, and a PDI result is provided to the NHP300 control software, or to your current mill management software without manual input from the mill operator during the test phase.
Taking a sample from the process line enables changes to be made at a point that will maximise production, reduce cost, minimise waste and maintain pellet quality.
In addition to calculating the PDI, the amount of ‘dust’ (Fines) can be also be calculated.
Up to four pellet lines can be tested by one NHP300 with the option to return samples back to their original lines too.
“We installed a fully automatic inline sample from TekPro, 18 months ago. I have to admit that I was sceptical that the sampler would produce accurate repeatable results. My scepticism quickly disappeared as the sampler not only proved to be very accurate, it proved to be an invaluable tool to production staff.
With a sample result available only 5 minutes after leaving the press, the press operators are getting immediate feedback which enables them to make changes when necessary and see the effects of those changes, all in a timely manner.“
Barry Liffey, Liffey Mills, Ireland
“AMBAR is the largest feed mill in the State of Israel and we chose after checking with different suppliers, to work with TEKPRO company, and to buy from them 6 systems of HOLMEN type NHP300. We use them for checking in process for checking Pellet quality On line. This gives us instant results for process control which can be adjusted during production. Which is why we decided to purchase an additional system.”
Avionosm Vizan, Technical Manager, AMBAR, Israel